Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1126272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: PFM 4.1.2 - Warhammer support, also: 5.0, preliminary WH2 support

Default Re: PFM 4.1.2 - Warhammer support, also: 5.0, preliminary WH2 support

We need a new update for Rome 2's new update. It appears main_units_tables and other stuff aren't working.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

under game the option to select WH2 isnt there even with 5.0 what to do now?
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Anyone else having a new error?

I didn't update it and this problem came up all of a sudden. Updated it and the error persists. Going to try and solve it, tried removing my old files and adding the new PFM stuff.

https://i.imgur.com/aT5CYTA.png

Edit: Fixed it. Deleted Appdata for PFM and it loaded fine
    Last edited by Ahiga; November 26, 2017 at 05:27 PM.

Just waiting update PFM for Empire Devided DLC for Rome 2

Has anyone made a list of all of the changes/additions to tables from TWW1->TWW2?

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by atthias View Post
    under game the option to select WH2 isnt there even with 5.0 what to do now?
    anybody please?
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Quote Originally Posted by atthias View Post
    anybody please?
    Is it just grayed out or is there really no TWH2 option above TWH?

Anyone having issues with PFM after Windows 10 update on 12/12? I can load pack files but opening any table results in a crash. Was working fine just yesterday.

EDIT: Uninstalling kb4054517 has fixed the issue, among many others it caused. Now to figure out how to stop W10 from reinstalling it...
    Last edited by Kolaris8472; December 13, 2017 at 06:49 PM.

Sir Althfons's Avatar Civis

Men, many of us have been unaware of this ! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...mmer-2-support

Enjoy it.

Any chance of getting PFM updated for the new TW Arena? I can not open it's files anymore with the actual 5.0v

Benjin's Avatar Artifex

Yeah, it'd be great if PFM could be updated for TW: Arena.
    3D ARTIST (MODELS/TEXTURES), ANIMATOR, RIGGER

everytime I try to run PFM I get this error.

"Update failed:
    Could not determine latest versions: got ,
    at PackFileManager.SourceforgeVersionRetriever..ctor(Boolean
    findBeta)
    at PackFileManager.DBFileTypesUpdate..ctor(Boolean
    findBetaSchema)
    at PackFileManager.PackFileManagerFrom.TryUpdate(Boolean
    showSuccess, String currentPackFile)"

I have no clue how to fix this, any help would be great!

Sir Althfons's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by GedweyGarm View Post
    everytime I try to run PFM I get this error.

"Update failed:
    Could not determine latest versions: got ,
    at PackFileManager.SourceforgeVersionRetriever..ctor(Boolean
    findBeta)
    at PackFileManager.DBFileTypesUpdate..ctor(Boolean
    findBetaSchema)
    at PackFileManager.PackFileManagerFrom.TryUpdate(Boolean
    showSuccess, String currentPackFile)"

I have no clue how to fix this, any help would be great!
    Hi GedweyGamr. Just get the new version. See my link above. I don't know if that'll fix it, but all chances are it's for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Althfons View Post
    Hi GedweyGamr. Just get the new version. See my link above. I don't know if that'll fix it, but all chances are it's for the better.
    Did not work, same error! Thanks for trying to help, I really wish I know what I am doing wrong so I can fix it

Same error here since ages with 5.0 version and today I can not even extract the mods! it gives me another error. Wtf?

Since a few days ago, my manager keeps crashing when I try to acces any db tables :/, i've already tried reinstalling and updating the schematics but no dice. I'm currently using 5.0 of the tool with the 109 schematas.
    Last edited by Dardo21; April 21, 2018 at 02:33 PM.

I can't edit the main_units-tables of Rome 2..... there's an error about object in reference not existing
    Last edited by IGdood; April 22, 2018 at 12:23 PM.

Hi everyone

I want to create some minor mod and want to automate some operations.

Is there a way to primary read from pack files? Is there a driver or library for any language(C#, python, php or etc) like MySQL or SQLite driver? For direct queries to pack files.

I need basic operations like Read, Delete, Edit, Delete row in tables, for example in table "building_levels_tables"