Page 83 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3358737475767778798081828384858687888990919293108 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2548

Thread: Screenshot Thread

Default Re: Screenshot Thread

I think he means Gerula's Graphic mod for DEI. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=734310078

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Yeah I have found it thanks. I'm not entirely sure it's compatible with DEI through it uses DEI as a title. I think it messes with our settings a bit.

It doesn't overwrite the scripting.pos like the regular version does, I use it myself, slightly modified.

Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    It doesn't overwrite the scripting.pos like the regular version does, I use it myself, slightly modified.
    How does it compare to Rome II HD: Orbis Terrarum 1.2a? Or are these two graphical mods addressing different assets in the game?

I use both mods with the Orbis Terrarum in a higher load order, Gerula's mod mostly modifies particles and lightning if I remember correctly.

The first battle of the first Iberian War
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Come on people post your submissions for our Pic Competition. I guess you don't like a free DLC.

Just some quick pics of my arverni campaign. I will say the new update to graphical settings and general campaign have made this one of the most interesting total war campaigns I have played and included with DEI the best Rome 2 campaign I have ever played since DEIs inception.

A duel of the generals guard

At the gates of Massalia

The Greeks sally out to prevent my battering ram to do its job. The Greeks held the gate for honestly 15 minutes, sometimes cycling troops out making this my most enjoyable siege so far. Meanwhile the local garrison held the walls, for at least 10 minutes. They even formed up to protect the flanks of the heroes defending the gates after my reavers claimed the wall. Worthy for former allies of the mighty Gallic Confederation!

Also I just wanna say what an amazing job you all did with the Arverni, I love my roman campaigns and especially the Norse/German campaigns in Attila with FOTE but this campaign has felt like I was playing a civilization full of political intrigues, national betrayals for the good of the Celts, and nation full of heroes and champions. I have rarely ever been immersed enough in modern total war games to actually care about my generals and kings but I finally have been able to. I know FOTE was never gonna be a second DEI but I would sacrifice a virtual cow to get this level of depth in Attila with FOTE. I can't wait to see what you guys are gonna do with all the new modding tools when this next update is out of beta.
    Last edited by lilalex20; July 31, 2018 at 01:01 AM. Reason: because wine is a powerful late night tool

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Not the most glamorous screenshot, but I've never seen this before.

The Beneventum region has been fought over for years now, so much that it's been almost completely depopulated. Carthage took it from Rome, Rome took it back, then Carthage, then Ardiaei (Who, allied with Rome, control much of Italia oddly enough). Then I took it, liberated the Samnite Confederacy. They were destroyed by Rome, who took it back. Then my vassal, the Lucani, marched a surprisingly large army in and captured the town from Rome.

I marched my Spartan army in to reinforce the Lucani, and Rome threw every legion it had at us. Over twelve thousand Romans, against the combined force of fourteen thousand Spartans and Lucani troops. Rome lost.

But, I withdrew my army back to Taras, and when I did, Rome attacked again, took it back from the Lucani, and now I finally have taken it and occupied it.

It has changed hands nine times. We are basically fighting over empty fields at this point.
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

My 2 cents:

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

The Path to Glory
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

^ cool

Dont forget to post a submission for the screenshot competition! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?787110

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Lots of great pics here. People will need to submit their shots ASAP.

Jim_Riley's Avatar Libertus

Been a while since I made anything. These were from an older update of DEI and different campaign games.

Sundown Showdown

Courage Under Fire

Fire Arrows

Holdfast!

Hoplites

Riding for Glory

Last edited by Jim_Riley; August 11, 2018 at 01:32 AM.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Damn man, those first two in particular are great!

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

@Jam_Riley,

Stunning!!! The first two, as Caligula mentioned above, are particularly good. The first one should definitely be made one of the DeI loading screens.

@Jim_Riley
    Nice pics indeed.

Jim_Riley's Avatar Libertus

Thanks everyone!

Just as before, any screenshots I post here can generally be allowed as loading images if the DEI so pleases. There’s some of mine already in so I certainly won’t complain!

As always awesome work! And yes I will have to add some of these when I get a chance, thanks again buddy!

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----