Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DEI save, that has the Roman Empire fully unified.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: DEI save, that has the Roman Empire fully unified.

Quote Originally Posted by lordamion View Post
    woah thats some dope pics!, never tought myself of doing an historical/roleplay with specific time events. Im glad that the save file worked for you.

You can use the Julia historical family sistem submod, if you want the correct family names tho (i was using it).

Also, you can take on koinon galation right away if you want the capadoccia and pontus provinces (with no diplomatic penalty), as for ptolemaoi you can send diplomats and roll the dice for a chance of getting their settlements, or move the legions and take asia/egypt/mesopotamia by force.
    Thsnk you for providing me a save which I always wanted. I am enjoying this save a lot, I am more of the visual gameplay player.

Would it it crash if I used this submod?

I have taken Galatia, and have taken Germania and Britain. But I need help. How do you recruit legions? ( there are not many buildings to recruit).

Attacking Egypt is hard. They have more armies in the east than I do. How do you defeat an Egyptian army? Kush raised Palmyra and then ran off. My General was going to attack them before the pesky Egyptians destroyed that army!

Will update screenshots.

Default Re: DEI save, that has the Roman Empire fully unified.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wandering Storyteller View Post
    Thsnk you for providing me a save which I always wanted. I am enjoying this save a lot, I am more of the visual gameplay player.

Would it it crash if I used this submod?

I have taken Galatia, and have taken Germania and Britain. But I need help. How do you recruit legions? ( there are not many buildings to recruit).

Attacking Egypt is hard. They have more armies in the east than I do. How do you defeat an Egyptian army? Kush raised Palmyra and then ran off. My General was going to attack them before the pesky Egyptians destroyed that army!

Will update screenshots.
    It will not crash, as i was using it.

You recruit cohort aquilae, cohort catafracta, evocata germanica with the normal barracks, there are 3 of those, 1 in aquitania, 1 in pontus and 1 in latium.

Auxiliary cohorts and ala (cavalry) is recluited with the auxiliary barracks, depending on what you want west part of the map (hispania, galia) offers a good reliable cavalry and auxiliary skirmishers, while the helenic part of the map have good archers (siria, asia, tracia).

What i usually do is focus on 1 part of the map, conquest it and then i move the legions to where i need them, the legion that were already in siria/mesopotamia where there just to keep the borders safe.
    Egypt is the last big faction so, if you want to take them you need all your legions to do so.

Oh, btw, if you want more legions you need to remove the generals that are deployed as governors in some provinces, as i was already playing with the max numbers of armys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12