Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NEXT TWC meeting in Sweden :D

Default Re: NEXT TWC meeting in Sweden :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    What is that?! From the photo I'm not sure I'm going to eat it or it me.
    Reminds me of that story when the first pineapple arrived in England as a gift to Oliver Cromwell. He probably never found out whether to eat it, wear it or give it a bowl of milk.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

I'm saddened you didn't have this meeting when I was in Europe just recently. I might have left the warmth of Italy for Sweden. I do so adore Jesper and Paul, after all.

Habelo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Why have i never seen you guys around the forum?
    I live in stockholm.
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Habelo View Post
    Why have i never seen you guys around the forum?
    I live in stockholm.
    Because most of them are not very active on TWC anymore and they spent most of their time in the Coliseum and TD.

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

They are ancients that got friends, i think only digly is still active, the other peeps were active till a while ago.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Makrell View Post
    They are ancients that got friends, i think only digly is still active, the other peeps were active till a while ago.
    I'm still active too...

Quote Originally Posted by Makrell View Post

I (probably better known as Glorfindel The Tukker anyway) haven't been really active on TWC for a year or so. Digly informed me of this whole Calvin thing, so I went to the forums again and then I found this gem.

Click here for the future Eurovision Songfestival winner
    The same brilliant person also made the BEST CHRISTMAS SONG EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus26 View Post
    I still love you Dutchies Tukker
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahoma View Post
    Don't talk to my sister Paul!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
    But Nazis like ponies!

Baerke Hinn Gauzki's Avatar Senator
    I have absolutely no bloody clue. Somewhere in Sweden I THINK...

Reporting in, surprised people still remember me. May liquor, fireworks and drugs work in our favour.
    Also, Påsan, if intake the lads to Oslo I'll be sure to give you a heads up. Make sure you have litre upon of litre of Aass for us.
    Over and out
    -Dolan/Baerke

Quote Originally Posted by Baerke Hinn Gauzki View Post
    Reporting in, surprised people still remember me. May liquor, fireworks and drugs work in our favour.
    Also, Påsan, if intake the lads to Oslo I'll be sure to give you a heads up. Make sure you have litre upon of litre of Aass for us.
    Over and out
    -Dolan/Baerke
    How could people forget you and your antics... not to mention your fabulous bum.

Anyway, booze seems to be rather expensive in the Communist Utopia of Sweden, so I reckon we'll bring at least one tray of Schultenbräu and some decent stuff. And some liquor from local moonshiner Boer Biet.
    Do any Swedes here have any tips for relatively cheap and decent alcohol in Sverige? Baerke seems to survive solely on Lidl crap...

Click here for the future Eurovision Songfestival winner
    The same brilliant person also made the BEST CHRISTMAS SONG EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus26 View Post
    I still love you Dutchies Tukker
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahoma View Post
    Don't talk to my sister Paul!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
    But Nazis like ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by Miroslav Klose View Post
    Do any Swedes here have any tips for relatively cheap and decent alcohol in Sverige? Baerke seems to survive solely on Lidl crap...
    Imported German bier and also Pilsner Urquell*

Quote Originally Posted by lolIsuck View Post
    Because most of them are not very active on TWC anymore and they spent most of their time in the Coliseum and TD.
    Yesh. I tried coming back but it is just not so interesting anymore. Although I lure a lot around the mud pit forums. AND HEY. I was also discussing a lot and posting all over the place. Even went into some modding for some school project about building modeling and wrote some articles which can be found in my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    LOL i just like the mention of random Indian cities that i have visited.

If this is true then this right here is a one step backwards for mankind.
    Meh, its not that bad. They pushed out prostitution which were slaves. Only a good thing. Then, there are still enough cofeeshops which sell decent quality you should just not go to the tourists ones. Amsterdam still has some of the best world wide museums to visit, including the Van Gogh museum, Rembrand and the Rijksmuseum. (stedelijk is decent too). I've spend a week with my ex-korean gf in Amsterdam and noted by the fact how she looked when we spend walking through the red light district I think we certainly can say its not the best place to visit for your mother in law. I live in Amsterdam too in January. (city center) If you ever tend to visit Amsterdam give me a call

Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    But really if you guys need a guide when you're in Oslo hit me a PM.
    We will! We should drink something together and discuss TWC members.. Like we did 2 years ago. Sadly Cahoma isn't here this time though.

Over and out
    -Dolan/Baerke

You had more post earlier too... Then GED went cleaning and removed 3000 Same with Tukker, he was above the 12000 posts.

, should we have invited Cahoma?
    Last edited by Baerke Hinn Gauzki; December 23, 2013 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Evil tablet.

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Amazeballs, Jesper actually posted here

BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

OMG Berke is back. YES.

Don't invite Cahoma, invite his sister.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

TOO. MANY. SWEDES.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Over and out
    -Dolan/Baerke
    You should all show your beautiful Aryan faces in Barcelona, boys.

~Lyra

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

What's this talk about Sweden? I live in Stockholm, so clearly I should take part in "it" whatever "it" is.

http://ask.fm/Bigglelito <------- Ask me somethin' dagnabbit!

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    What's this talk about Sweden? I live in Stockholm, so clearly I should take part in "it" whatever "it" is.
    THEY JUST KEEP COMING

Cavalier's Avatar Vicarius

I live 40 minutes away from Göteborg, and I probably won't do anything the 27th - 29th. So let me know if you want to grab a beer.
    August Strindberg: "There's a view, current at the moment even among quite sensible people, that women, that secondary form of humanity (second to men, the lords and shapers of human civilisation) should in some way become equal with men, or could so be; this is leading to a struggle which is both bizarre and doomed. It's bizarre because a secondary form, by the laws of science, is always going to be a secondary form. Imagine two people, A (a man) and B (a woman). They start to run a race from the same point, C. A (the man) has a speed of, let's say, 100; B (the woman) has a speed of 60. Now, the question is 'Can B ever overtake A?" and the answer is 'Never!'. Whatever training, encouragement or self-denial is applied, the proposition is as impossible as that two parallel lines should ever meet."

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    I think they'll be in Västra Götaland.

BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast